JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Word of the Day Wednesday...

Hi All!

This is not something that I am going to do frequently, but I just heard one of my favorite words said on 'Family Guy' and it reminded me that I should use it in conversation more often.

I would like to introduce you all to.... drum roll please... GHASTLY! How awesome is that word? It is a super sophisticated way of saying ugly! As in, if you were having tea with the Queen (or better yet, unmarried prince Harry...) and you wanted to call something hideous, you could say 'that their behavior is Ghastly' or that multicolored plaid print is 'ghastly' (and we all know that it is... I'll add pics to prove it).


 Vest = AWFUL!

 It's just a hysterical word that you may find popping up in my blogs. :)




 FUN!

There is roughly 30 more minutes of 'Wednesday' in which we can use the word of the day...

Hurray for expanded vocabularies and awesome words that are used to say mundane things!

Sweet Tea and Cookies, Ya'll!
Mrs. Belle.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment