JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Fighting

I was reminded today of my views on fighting...

Let me define fighting: a physical altercation between adults of legal age usually with the intent of besting one another for punishment or to prove that one is better than another.

My views: I believe in a quick fight, not a fair fight. Which means that if I can smack you over the head with the leg from a stool, gut you with a broken beer bottle, shoot you with the .45, or run you over with my truck to end the fight quicker and preserve my money maker (Ha!) before you mess it up, I will certainly do it.

Fair fights are for elementary school kids who need to learn how to play fair etc etc etc... then you grow up and learn that nothing in life, including bar brawls, are fair.

So, just in case you were wondering... the answer is yes, I will beat you with whatever I can get my crafty little jaw-jacking hands on.







I googled 'Fighting' pictures and along with a bunch of sexy pictures of Channing Tatum, I found this one and I love it. :)

Sweet Tea and Cookies, Ya'll!
Mrs. Belle, part time bar boxer... Just kidding!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment