JellyPages.com

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Insanity has finally hit!

Yep. It's here for sure.

This morning I stood in front of my bathroom mirror and cut 8 inches off of my hair... which has been to my waist or longer for years. I have no idea what came over me... I have NEVER cut my own hair before, nor have I ever wanted to. I believe that some things are just best left up to professionals and hair cuts are one of them... and yet, I stood there and hacked a good portion of my hair off.

I was running my fingers through it thinking to myself how much I had started to hate those golden tresses and then, randomly, I picked up a pair of scissors and started cutting.

Shock set in shortly after I sat the scissors down. I was standing in a pool of my hair and was looking at what was left attached to my scalp. My hair, which I used to sit on, now falls just below my shoulders.

I can't say that I do or don't regret it... I don't know how to feel really. It feels better though. It will take some time to get used to... for me and for those close to me who have only known me with super long blonde hair.

This must be what insanity feel like.

Sweet Tea and Cookie's Ya'll!
Mrs. Belle

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. At least you didn't cut it all off like me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I could stand it if it was any shorter than it is right now.

    ReplyDelete