JellyPages.com

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

10 Guilty Pleasures

I decided to do a blog about 10 guilty pleasures in my life... things that make me happy or help pick my day up and that I shamelessly devote time to.

#10-Acrylic Nails and Blonde Hair. These two go together because both of them are a form of addiction I think. I have had my nails done almost consecutively for like 5 years and my hair has been some form of blonde for most of my life. There is nothing better than gesturing with a perfectly manicured hand or saucily flipping blonde hair over my shoulder.

#9- Country Music. I love country music because, to quote the great Trace Adkins, There are 'Songs about Me'. There is a country song to match almost every mood and situation and sometimes there is nothing like turning the music up loud  and singing off key.

#8- My Nissan Titan. I love it. It is my personality, only as a truck. I love the noise that it makes when I accelerate and I love that it's massive. It makes me happy. :)

#7- Jersey Shore. It's trashy reality TV and I love it. Just when I think that there is too much crap in my life, I watch an episode of JS and I'm like "Wow... I feel better!". I love to sit there and be shocked by the drama.

#6- White chocolate. I love white chocolate. It's just so... decadent. Yummy!

#5- Horseback riding. Galloping at top speeds on a trusted horse across a field is the closest thing to flying that most people will ever get without an airplane. It's just... tops. There is nothing better.

#4- Pasta. Specifically Parmesean cheese flavored Pasta Roni, Velveeta and Shells, and Oodles of Noodles (or Top Ramen or whatever you call them). They are wonderful... quick, tasty, and awesome.

#3- Sex. 'Nuff said.

#2- Dancing. It's a great exercise because it's fun and I don't feel like I'm doing a chore. I do things like youtube the newest 'dances' or review old favs like the line dance for 'Copperhead Road'. I love to dance around my living room with the music blaring.

#1- Cartoons. I love to come home to some mindless cartoons after a long day. I can lose myself in some old favorites or watch something new. For example, I watch 'Family Guy', 'King of the Hill' and 'American Dad' almost every night and 'Spongebob Squarepants' nearly every morning. It's great for background noise while I'm going about my day and... well... sometimes I get tired of 'realistic' entertainment. I don't want to watch anything that could happen to me or make me use my mind... I want to watch something that I don't have to think about... something that I can laugh at something stupid and just have a 'feel good' moment. Don't get me wrong, I love crime dramas and Jersey Shore... but I don't turn those on when I'm having a down day. If I'm sick or just feeling down, my all time favorite cartoon to make me feel better is Disney's 'Beauty and the Beast'. Love, love, love it.

So... there are my guilty pleasures... what are yours?

Sweet Tea and Cookie's, Ya'll!
Mrs. Bella
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is why we're best friends. This so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This, plus the fact that I adore your face and we have all sorts of adventures together... :)

    Oh, and I love you too. <3

    ReplyDelete