JellyPages.com

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

The Lovely Blogger Award

Hello All!

I recently received 'The Lovely Blogger' award from Mrs. Wasp at 'The Wasps Nest' for having an awesome blog!

How this works: Apparently it works like a 'chain letter' only in blog form... so probably not a prestigious award, but I'll take what I can get and I am grateful for the recognition! Since I am a little fish in the big blogger pond, I appreciate that anyone thought if 'In The Heart of Nowhere' let alone the wonderful Mrs. Wasp!

Rules: Complete the form below
Share 7 random things about yourself
Award 15 bloggers this award and notify them of the award.

Form:
*Name your favorite color: Pink! Preferably with sparkles...
*Name your favorite song: 'Remind Me' by Brad Paisley and Carrie Underwood. Video Here.
*Name your favorite dessert: Pie made with any kind of Berry!
*What ticks you off: Stupidity... it gets difficult to deal with!
*When you're upset you: talk to my husband and dive into a bottle of Midori.
*Your favorite pet: No clear cut favorite... I love my fur children equally.
*Black or White: White
*Your biggest fear: Being Isolated and stranded without communication. Or to be brutally murdered.
*Best feature: Physical? I have huge boobs Non physical? My sense of humor.
*Everyday attitude: Mentally Hysterical.
*What is perfection: Sleeping.
*Guilty pleasure: I have ten of them... See 10 Guilty Pleasures 
 
7 Random Things About Myself:
1) I love watching 'Ghost Whisperer'
2) I would rather do laundry than dishes.
3) I love soups, stews and chowders and I know the difference between the three.
4) I love colors over neutrals.
5) I would rather pay someone to vacuum my truck than do it myself.
6) I would rather have friends come over to my house than to go see them.
7) I almost never ride with someone else... I drive. Always. Because I don't want to ever be stranded or have to rely on their schedule when I want to go home or get away.

The 15 Blogs that I'm Awarding:
1) The Wasps Nest
2) *My Life as Liz Taylor*
3) Happiness in Slavery
4) Confessions of a 20 Something
5) Life with Lauren
6) Mrs. Monologues
7) Viva J- Vegas!
8) Where the Wild Things Are
9) *Liz Taylor's Health, Fitness, & Lifestyle Site*
10) Fabulous but Evil
11) Blonde Episodes
12) Steam me up, Kid
13) Putting on the G.R.I.T.S
14) The Roaring Twenties
15) Suburban Housewife-in-Training




Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome! Thank you for having an awesome blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I am late to this party but thanks :)

    ReplyDelete