JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 14, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Blah.

There are a million blogs using this '6 sentence Sunday' thing, and since I have nearly nothing to say this Sunday, I thought I would chime in.

I skipped church this morning in favor of sleeping in with my husband, who just left to go to training and will be gone for a while (he isn't very far away, but whether he is 5 minutes down the road or 5,000 miles across the ocean, I still can't see him and I still miss him like crazy).

I have the next two days off, which would be great if tomorrow wasn't packed with things that I have to do but am dreading.

Today I am going to relax until I start to really miss my husband this evening, then I am going to invest my energies into cleaning to take my mind off of it.

Have you ever noticed how when you don't feel like doing anything at all, there are always 1 million things that 'could' be done glaring you in the face?

I'm already missing him, so I guess I will go get started on the laundry.





Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment