JellyPages.com

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Oh for Heaven's Sake... Day 1.5

I can't sleep. Isn't that the most pitiful thing ya'll have ever heard? I can't sleep without him. I don't know where he is or what he's doing or how he feels and even though I know that it logically shouldn't matter, it does. Plus, it doesn't feel right without him next to me. Crazy, right?

So, I guess I should use this time to do something productive on my path to bettering myself.

How about a list?

A list of... things I want to do.

Publish a book
Have a star named after me
Go on a cruise
Go to New Orleans and Party it up
See Mt. Rushmore
Pet a dolphin
Do something heroic
Live a love story
Learn how to belly dance
Get a tattoo
Pierce my belly button
Have a successful job
Get my degree
Make up my own signature cocktail
I want to travel
I want to be the center of someone's world

Okay, oddly enough this list is depressing me. I can hardly think of things that I want to do. Plus, he's texting me and that is extremely distracting.

I'm hopeless.




Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment