JellyPages.com

Tuesday, August 6, 2013

Home Finally... Day 3

Well Guys, I'm finally back home... I'm not particularly glad to be here though. This place holds so much memories for me and it kind of reinforces my singleness. Ick.

It was great seeing the women in my family though... they are so strong and uplifting and I seriously hope to be very much like them some day. My Auntie has the awesome ability to heal my very soul... which, right now, needs healing very much.

The Hulk just now texted me for the first time in 9 hours. I told him that I'm home... I'm still waiting to see if he wants to see me. If he doesn't, I guess it's a night in curled up watching 'Princess and the Frog' with Bella.

I know this was a short post Ya'll, but the 11 hours that I spent in the car today coupled with the fact that I can't sleep has zapped the 'writing mood' right out of me. But I said I would. I said I would write until I feel better. Maybe by Day 30 that'll actually happen... For now, no end in sight.

I hope you all had wonderful days though! Heaven help us, we can't all have days like these at the same time.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment