JellyPages.com

Monday, August 5, 2013

Anxiety is out of Control... Day 2.25

Hey Ya'll!

Not even a few hours since my last post and my emotions are rampant. For a little while, I felt like I had this under control...

And now, suddenly, this random wave of anxiety just hit me. I feel insecure, unsure, and vulnerable. When I had The Hulk, this would be one of those times that I would stand closer to him because being near him made it easier... I could draw on his strength and be fine. It would help me feel like I can breathe.

Now I feel panicky and flighty and I sincerely hope that this feeling passes as soon as possible because it makes me feel desperate and needy.

No one likes 'desperate' and 'needy'... or 'panicky' and 'flighty'.

Let's hope this blows over soon.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment