JellyPages.com

Monday, August 5, 2013

My Official Bucket List... Day 2.5

So, I've decided to compile a bucket list in no particular order. For those that are unfamiliar with bucket lists, it is basically a list of things that you want to do before you die. A life to-do list full of awesomeness and adventure... or not, depending on the type of person you are. I'm going to compile a bucket list to figure out what kind of person I am.

Run a Marathon
Go for a ride in a hot air balloon
Visit the Eiffel Tower
Become a published Author
Visit every state in the US
Learn to do a Back Handspring
Regain my ability to do the splits... and keep it
Take a Bartending Class
Become a certified Wedding Planner
Learn to Pole Dance
Go on a Cruise
Ride in a Rodeo (Again, as an adult)
Race a Nascar
Go White Water Rafting (Again)
Go Zorbing
Ride in a Helicopter
Get Hypnotized
Ride a Segwey
Ride a Camel
Have a Song written about me
Become a Cartoon Character
Go to Mardi Gras
Ride the Gondola through the Grand Canal in Venice, Italy
Get a Tattoo
Get my Belly Button Pierced
See the Northern Lights
Swim with Dolphins
Go Zip Lining
Ride an Elephant
See the Pyramids
Successfully send a message in a bottle
Buy a house
Get my degree
Maintain a successful career
Go Skinny Dipping
Take a trip to Las Vegas
Get my Concealed and Carry permit... and a gun. ;)
Visit the Harry Potter Castle
Visit Stonehenge
Go Whale Watching
See Easter Island
Kiss in the rain
Be part of a flash mob
Save a Life
Swim with Sharks
Milk a Cow
Take a photo a day for a year
Go to Carnival in Rio De Janerio
Go to a real Masquerade Ball
Be an extra in a movie
Drive down Route 66
Meet someone famous
Have a star named after me
Stomp on Grapes in a vineyard to make wine
Go see Mt. Rushmore
Go to Greece
Go Dog Sledding
Be in two places at once
See an Opera
Learn to Juggle
Have my Palm read
Go to Burning Man
Experience Weightlessness
Read 1000 books
Kiss under the mistletoe
Crowd Surf
Eat at an underwater restuarant
Drive a badass car (Ferrari, Lamborghini, Viper etc)
See the Hollywood Sign
Stay at an Ice Hotel
Go to Oktoberfest in Germany
Pet a Tiger
See a Solar Eclipse
Join the Mile High Club
Witness a Miracle
Have my portrait painted
Fall in Love

I'm sure I'll think of more, but that's a start. :)


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment