JellyPages.com

Monday, October 24, 2011

Ipod Must Haves!

Okay, to take a break from my sadness over the passing of my little dog and to give my readers a break from my weeping, I am updating my Ipod today.

Over the past few weeks, I have been keeping a list of songs that I like on my phone. So, I thought that I should post some of the songs that I'm crazy over right now.

Note: I'm a country music fan... so be warned! :) Though, I do have quite a few NON country must haves such as:

I love you like a love song- Selena Gomez
Party Rock Anthem- LMFAO
Jet Lagged- Simple Plan


I absolutely LOVE cranking 'Party Rock Anthem' in my Titan... AWESOME!

Now, on to my country loves:
Rise Up- Jeff Bates
Friends with Tractors- Rodney Atkins
Somebody's Chelsea- Reba Mcentire
Hell on Heels- Pistol Annie's
Love you Through it- Martina McBride
Underdog- The Lost Trailers
He's Mine- Rodney Atkins
Why Don't we just Dance- Josh Turner
I love you this big- Scotty Mcreery
The Trouble with Girls- Scotty Mcreery
There you have it- Blackhawk
Take it off- Joe Nichols
Going through the Big D- Mark Chesnutt
Love Done Gone- Billy Currington
Don't Close your eyes- Keith Whitley
Keep on Loving you- Steel Magnolia
Are you Gonna kiss me or not- Thompson Square
Home- Dierks Bentley
Like my Dog- Billy Currington
For Pete's Sake- Jason Matthews (TEAR JERKER!)
Red Solo Cup- Toby Keith
Storm Warning- Hunter Hayes
Shake it for me- Luke Bryan
Crazy Being Home- Mark Wills
Camouflage- Brad Paisley
Wanna take you home- Gloriana


And the number one song that I MUST HAVE on my Ipod ASAP?

'Remind Me' by Brad Paisley featuring Carrie Underwood.

LOVE IT!

What songs are you all craving right now?

Sweet Tea and Cookie's, Ya'll!
Mrs. Belle



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment