JellyPages.com

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Six Sentence Sunday: Suckish!

Ughhh... Today was a long day.

Jack (the dog referenced in this blog post) lost his mind last night and legit tried to kill me and I ultimately had to call animal control to come get him because I was afraid for my safety.

No joke, it was really really bad and by far the scariest, sketchiest situation that I have ever been in.

Long story short, I made the best decision that I could in a bad situation.

The hubby is gone on a desert training exercise and I miss him terribly.

Let's hope that tomorrow (Labor Day!) goes by quickly and without incidence and that it leads into a week that is more peaceful than this past one was!

Sweet Tea and Cookie's Ya'll!
The Tired and Worn Out, Mrs. Belle

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment