JellyPages.com

Monday, May 23, 2011

Groan...

Hello,

Well, I don't even truly feel like posting tonight... but since writing is an 'outlet' for all my angst, I figured  I had better continue on with it.

I have identified another pet peeve of mine... I have several, but this one pertains to today. I hate arguments or discussions with no clear resolution at the end. When I approach a topic with another adult, I expect for the problem to be solved by the end of the discussion... either by them coming my way, me coming their way or a little of both (which is usually ideal). If their is not a clear solution, then I feel like it was borderline wasted time: wasted time, wasted energy, wasted emotion, wasted thought process, wasted words...

Ugh... I suppose it could be considered clearing the air or venting, but that usually isn't my intention. If I am venting, I clearly say so... otherwise, I feel compelled to fix the problem at hand. I'm not sure why I feel compelled to fix it... but it is my natural instinct whenever someone brings me a problem. I want to help them fix it. Especially if it is MY problem, then I just want to fix it more.

At this point, I am just exhausted. I think I'm going to go to bed. More tomorrow... perhaps something more cheerful. Then again, life isn't always cheerful, so why should my blog be? It is better to be REAL isn't it?

Sweet Tea and Cakes,
LelaBelle

No comments:

Post a Comment