JellyPages.com

Thursday, November 24, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving All!

In honor of Thanksgiving, I decided to write down 10 things that I am truly thankful for:

1) My Husband- He is my Hero.

2) My Family/Friends- No Cliche. Seriousness. Without a strong support system, it's difficult to succeed.

3) Having a reliable vehicle for transportation. A girl at my work is currently without wheels and it's easy to underestimate the value of a running vehicle until you are stuck at home.

4) My Home. It's no mansion, but it is nice to have a 'safety zone' or 'bubble' where I can come in and unload.

5) My Cell Phone- It's an extension from my hand... I literally feel handicapped when it is dead.

6) My dogs. Their unconditional love is the best comfort in the world.

7) Romance Novels. Because sometimes, you just need to disappear into another world where fairy tales do exist.

8) Clay Matthews III- Because we all need something to lust after occasionally.

9) Coffee with flavored liquid creamer- Makes my mornings 100x better!

10) My safety. A lot of people in the world do not have the luxury of feeling safe... which is tragically sad. I love that I can lay my head down at night in my comfortable bed and know that I am in no danger between ADT, my dogs, my gun and my badass husband. :)

What are you all thankful for?

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment